• HARDCORE GAMES™
    replied
    Originally posted by Lenny13 View Post
    Are there any Destiny 2 players here?
    I play that occasionally

Leave a comment:

• Wacko920
    replied
    I mostly play FPS games. I lost interest in the Battlefield series, so moved onto COD Modern Warefare, The Division 2, and The Hunter Classic version (free to play on steam). My video card is a GTX960 2GB, so I'm limited right now on what I can play without lag.

Leave a comment:

• yisaimgood
    replied
    Playing a lot of games, like Rainbow Six Siege, Rust, Witcher 3, Battlefield V, etc... Mainly playing R6S tho, I'm trying to get on the pro scene.

Leave a comment:

• hq-hq
    replied
    end of 2018 Spellforce 3 (with all the updates it`s now a really good game but sometimes you have to wait many minutes till the loadscreen ends while entering the next map )
    now Pathfinder Kingmaker

Leave a comment:

• Lenny13
    replied
    Are there any Destiny 2 players here?

Leave a comment:

• atherblen3444
    replied
    MMORPGs currently too, but when I get a chance I go old-school!

Leave a comment:

• sophiewilson0191
    replied
    I play MMORPGs and mobile games.
    Got to go with the trend.

Leave a comment:

• GObonzo
    replied
    Just finished Fallout 4 for the 2nd time after Automatron, Far Harbor & the new crafting options were available. finished Dark Souls 3 before that.
    Currently playing Original Sin: Enhanced Edition and some Grid Autosport every so often.

Had recently started a New Game+ in Witcher 3 for the Hearts of Stone expansion but never got far. Blood & Wine was soon to come so had put it off, now got to get back to it.
    Also recently started a new playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition after receiving a "season pass" pack.
    Just updated the DLC content pack for XCOM 2, also need to get back to it.
    and Metro Redux. and Wasteland 2: Director's Cut. and The White March 1 & 2. and Ashes of the Singularity. and Ori & The Blind Forest: Definitive Edition. and Siege of the Dragon Spear. and Dying Light's new Enhanced Edition content.

soo many great games available with so little time to play...........
    Last edited by GObonzo; 06-06-2016, 04:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AceGoober
    replied
    I've been occupying my time with Fallout for since release day yet have been sneaking a bit of Star Wars: Tiny Death Star and a small bit of Fallout: Shelter on occasion.

Leave a comment:

• GSKILL TECH
    replied
    L4D is awesome , use to play it quite a bit trying to pass each map and difficulty xD

Leave a comment:

• Mounty
    replied
    Fallout 4 right now

Leave a comment:

• rvborgh
    replied
    Balanced Annihilation/SpringRTS.

Leave a comment:

• HARDCORE GAMES™
    replied
    Left 4 Dead 2 is my favorite action game, sadly not many play on expert

Leave a comment:

• Carlitos
    replied
    Originally posted by AyyPetey View Post
    Arma 3 (different mods)
    mostly this, both survival mods and gamemodes (exile, breaking point, wasteland, battle royal...) and MilSim (military simulation). although I left my milsim group and now I mostly play survival and some coop misions with a few friends.

I also play Rainbow Six: Siege, Rust, Spintires, DayZElite Dangerous, Worms ultimate mayhem...

Leave a comment:

• AyyPetey
    replied
    Arma 3 (different mods)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X