Bug in WigiDash Manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in WigiDash Manager?

Maybe someone can help me? Or is this a bug?
    Every morning when I start my computer, many values in the HWINFO sensors are confused. Usually the first value from the table is included, in my case "Virtual Memory", in all Icons.

I have to correct everything. This only affects the HWINFO. After my correction it works for the whole day without problems. But the following day the same procedure.
    Even saving the profile and then loading it again does not change anything. The HWINFO sensor values are gone or mixed up.
    What could this be?

I remember seeing something similar with one of the test builds once, but personally never had it happen with one of the two released version. My suspicion was, that the HWInfo sensors are not yet fully initialized, when the WigiDash Manager is started or that one of the selected sensors is missing (slow), which ends up screwing with the enumeration of all the others.

Is Windows fast start enabled and the WigiDash Manager in autostart?
    Might be worth a shot, to test if the issue persists without Windows fast start or when the start of the WigiDash manager is delayed.

Edit: It would probably help to add the version of the Wigidash software used
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
      I remember seeing something similar with one of the test builds once, but personally never had it happen with one of the two released version. My suspicion was, that the HWInfo sensors are not yet fully initialized, when the WigiDash Manager is started or that one of the selected sensors is missing (slow), which ends up screwing with the enumeration of all the others.
      Yes, it seems, you are right. I had the same thoughts. For this morning I disabled "Start with Sytem" in the settings. After login I wait half a minute and starts WigiDash Manager manually. That works.

Sorry for the missing version: My Manager Version is 1.0.8794.33283, HWinfo Icon V1.0.1

Comment

If you want to keep the WigiDash Manager in autostart, just add a some delay. If the default delay from the task manager delayed start option does not suffice, there are free tools that let you set custom delays. You might have to experiment a little bit, how much delay actually is required. It'll depend upon your specific hardware configuration.

Comment

No, It looks like an different problem.....
          To start WigiDash Manager after a delay when I start the PC is ok, but......
          This morning all was right, I started WigiDash a minute later and all was well. Then I leave the place for a meeting, and when I come back after an hour, I saw my screensaver running. Thats normal. My PC does not go into sleep-mode or so, only screensaver is running.
          I looked on my WigiDash Panel and.......values are gone again, mainly Networkcard and UPS.

Grrrrrrr.....

My other programs, for example OpenHardwareMonitor or NetworkMeter from Gadgets doesnt have this problem.

Comment

Then, it would probably best to contact tech support directly. Since it is currently the CNY holiday season for the G.SKILL HQ, you could also join Elmors discord server and ask him directly about it in the WigiDash channel.

https://discord.gg/PAdmwxE

You might also want to turn the logging in the WigiDash Manager back on, since Elmor will probably need your logfiles to help with the issue.

Comment

Working...
            X