Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AutoHotKey Script and several other things....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoHotKey Script and several other things....

Hi everybody,
    First of all, thanks for this great product. I got it a few days ago and I like it.
    I set it up for me and tried several things. All great!
    But with AutoHotKey Scripts I got problems. maybe I dont really know to code some samples, maybe it is another way, I dont know.
    I tried it with "AutoHotKey Dash", but it do not work. Nothing happens or I got an error message, which dont helps.
    The Help and Support for the AutoHotkey Dash talks only about other and older devices, but not this.

Second problem: The functions in the marketplace are all in english (f.e. the clock and the weather). I would like to use it in my language (in my case german). But I cannot change it here. Maybe I have to change the sources, but there is no "howto".

So my final question: Will we get an SDK or another Framework in future, to go in the deep of this device and code spezial functions or modify codes?
    Thanks and have a nice weekend
    RF

Originally posted by Pasadena42119 View Post
    But with AutoHotKey Scripts I got problems. I tried it with "AutoHotKey Dash", but it do not work. Nothing happens or I got an error message, which dont helps.
    Personally I only played with AHK for a little bit and did not have any issues with it. You just have to make sure to use AHK V1.0 (now sometimes called "basic") compliant scripts.

Originally posted by Pasadena42119 View Post
    So my final question: Will we get an SDK or another Framework in future, to go in the deep of this device and code spezial functions or modify codes?
    If you want to delve into developing your own widgets, check out:

https://github.com/ElmorLabs-WigiDash

Then it is probably also a good idea to join Elmors discord server. There you can get answers to technical questions, ask about feature-implementations for your widgets and keep up-to-date with test builds etc.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
    X