Bugs I've Noticed + Feature Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs I've Noticed + Feature Suggestions

Just got my WigiDash and it's exactly what I've been looking for. I've noticed some bugs while setting mine up though:
    • Display name for tiles are not being saved. I have a dashboard mostly made up of HWInfo tiles and the names reset after restarting the Manager
    • Font properties for the time tile are not being saved. I've changed the background color as well of the tile and it saves properly.
    • Not all HWInfo values from HWInfo64 are shown in the Manager. There are a lot of sensors missing in the list within the manager.
    I also have some features that would make the experience better:
    • Hotkey to wake the WigiDash so I don't have to touch it to wake it
    • Blank tile colors. I have some blank spaces that I would like to apply a color to instead of them just being black.
    Also, this forum doesn't seem to properly format bulleted lists after submitting a post.
    Last edited by czonin; 01-26-2024, 12:31 PM.

Originally posted by czonin View Post
    2) Font properties for the time tile are not being saved. I've changed the background color as well of the tile and it saves properly.
    Only the time font seems to be affected. The date font actually did not reset for me.

2) Blank tile colors. I have some blank spaces that I would like to apply a color to instead of them just being black.
    A workaround I used: Set up image tiles for that. Press [X] to unselect the symbol/image and choose a background color of your choice.

Also, this forum doesn't seem to properly format bulleted lists after submitting a post.
    Yeah, it has been like this for some time now. Not sure why the embedded BB-codes don't get properly translated anymore

I am not missing any HWInfo64 sensors, so that might be a system specific issue. So it would probably be helpful to list the hardware used.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Sorry about that. BB Code was unintentionally disabled. It's now been correctly enabled. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
        Only the time font seems to be affected. The date font actually did not reset for me.
        You're right, the date font saves but the time doesn't.

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
        A workaround I used: Set up image tiles for that. Press [X] to unselect the symbol/image and choose a background color of your choice.
        I figured out the same workaround, but it would be nice to have a more official solution.

Comment

Looks like the updated version of the WigiDash Manager fixed all of the issues I listed. Thanks for the update!

Pretty much every sensor from HWInfo64 is available. There are a couple custom sensors I created that don't seem to show up, but that's it.

The time font and names of the tiles all save properly now.

The only thing missing from my original post is a hotkey to wake the WigiDash. Otherwise this update was a huge improvement!

Comment

Working...
          X