Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharing my first AIDA64 Sensor Panel for the WigiDash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing my first AIDA64 Sensor Panel for the WigiDash.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Widget.png Views:	6 Size:	131.9 KB ID:	169565

Presenting ObsidianMetrics v1
    A 5x4 Sized sensor panel for the WigiDash

Download it from GitHub

Key features
    • All visible text that isn't a sensor value is editable from within AIDA, and therefore customisable.
    • Hand made, slightly Winamp Inspired, dark skin by me specifically for the WigiDash community. With all colour and brightness values tweaked for optimal display on the WigiDash, along with unique gauges, and an (hopefully) intuitive default color scheme.
    • Includes both background and foreground images for the various sections, this means the subpanels/widgets can be moved as a whole section and re-arranged (by bulk selecting the layers within the AIDA UI). E.g. You could have the two main CPU and GPU graphs change places, or move the entire left column of clock + 5 graphs to the right side instead, etc. If so desired.
    • Extensive IO support with sensors from up to four drives, with working blinking read/write LED's for each one (a possible first, since ive not seen this implemented using AIDA before), as well as live useage monitoring, and bars for utilisation.
    • Shared with experienced AIDA tweakers in mind, all assets used follow an intuitive naming convention, making Aida's decades old feeling UI a tiny bit easier to navigate.

--

I would also like to thank whoever at G.Skill made the WigiDash happen, i really hope they see this, it serves as a glimpse of whats possible with the device and AIDA working together, needless to say im very excited for the future.

Anyway, i hope you all like it, and happy tweaking!

❤️

Edit: No idea why this post is showing as an unformatted mess but, I have updated the download link to point to google drive instead of Github, as the links from there weren't working.

Edit2: Thanks mods for fixing the formatting, i got GitHub links to work so have pointed the download link to there once more.
    Last edited by 3-D; 02-01-2024, 11:13 AM.

Not sure about everyone else but my post is showing badly formatted, so posted this to the GSkill subredit also: https://www.reddit.com/r/GSkill/comm...he_gskill_and/

Comment

Working...
    X