Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pursue warranty on falcon 128GB SSD

To Whom It May Concern;

I have a Falcon 128 GB SATAII SSD, cannot find invoice, it is FM-25S2S-128GBF1, with 3 barcode numbers; 848354004196, 4711148594196 & 9410000020128. I assume one of them is the UPC Code, hope one of the other 2 is the serial number.

Can you verify that it is still under warranty and tell me how to pursue the warranty replacement?

Thanks !!

Wei

just curious as to what issue you're having, I have one too

Comment

I tried to connect it (either internally or externally) to multiple computers and none of them will recognize it at all. If I connect it as internal hard drive, no motherboard BIOS will detect that SSD. Once Windows booted up, the disk management does not show that drive either. Hope that answered your questions.

Wei

Comment

Hi weitang,

seems like the controller is dead, as the serial number you provided: 9410000020128, your warranty was expired. however, still can contact with our RMA department, but it will have a charge for the replacement.

Comment

How much is the charge

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

Can you tell me the expiration date of my 128 GB SSD & how long was the warranty.

Also, if I call your RMA department, how much will be the charge for it?

Thanks !!

Wei

Comment

Falcon SSD has 2 year warranty, unfortunately your SSD is out of warranty. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

you can email to the RMA department: rma@gskill.com

and they will tell you how to process and the price.

Comment

Working...
              X