Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evo 115GB cold boot problem

Hi:
    I own a FM-25S2S-115GBPE and i have to infamous cold boot issue in my macbok pro. It is updated with last firmware and once i boot it for the second time works perfectly. Is there any other firmware to fix it?

Best regards

Hi gnugeek

Sandforce didn't release any update about this issue, will inform everyone immediately if so.

Comment

sometimes takes 5 or 6 reboots to be recognized, i was offered a rma but theres no point since its a firmware problem.

Comment

Hi Gnugeek,

even it's a firmware problem, but not every drive will having this problem.
        so we can to replace it for you if you needed.

Comment

Last weekend the disk died(no recognized by bios enymore) with less than a year. Im from Spain, im supposed to send it to gskill to TAIWAN and shipping are 70 euro.
          Nice support.

Comment

Hi

you can send it to the Euro RMA department, it's in Netherlands, please contact the RMA department: rma@gskill.com
            they will guide you step by step!

Comment

Shipping from Spain to netherland are around 50 euro 1/2 ssd cost. Hope you can understand that that kind of costs for a RMA have no sense. I had another RMA with kingston and they sent me a label for free shipping to uk. How im suppose to buy a gskill product if it will cost me 150% in case of RMA?.

Comment

we will take your advice to the RMA department, sorry for the inconvenient for the shipping.

Comment

Working...
                X