Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.Skill Phoenix Pro SSD 120G issue

Hi G.Skill:

HDD: G.Skill Phoenix Pro SSD 120G issue FM-25S2S-120GBP2 (2011Mar)

Fault Description: Bios can't identify this SDD intermittently (70%~80%) or this SSD always loss response within 10 minutes after into the system successfully (20%~30%).
    Totally 100%, I can't use this SSD driver. I've done a lot of attempts including re-install OS and test it on my laptop, even to seize the opportunity to upgrade the firmware 4.2 with GS S/N from firmware 4.0 in lucky time, but still can't normally use it in almost 100% time.

I bought it in 6th April with 360buy, but seems I lost my invoice and I saw the release date of this SSD is March 2011, why is this so easily lead to damaged in 5 month? I saw some same issue in this forum, does this model SSD has flawed?

I had to bought another one SSD driver to continue my work. No problem right now, after replaced with this new one.

Please give me some solution to solve my problem of this damaged SSD, thanks.

BTW, I'm living Shanghai. Any maintenance site I can go directly?

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T (without OC, 3.3GHz)
    MB: ASUS M4A88TD-M EVO/USB3
    Mem: Kingston 16GB DDR3 1333MHz (without OC, 4x4GB)
    VGA: PowerColor HD6970 2GB GDDD5 (without OC)
    PSU: 600W

Always work under the BIOS AHCI mode and Trim enabled, have to say that indeed very fast speed, But short life surprisingly.
    Unsafety for my important data.

Comment

Dear richard,

you can contact our China customer servies at:
      中國區技術客服專線電話: 4006019620

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL View Post
        Dear richard,

you can contact our China customer servies at:
        中國區技術客服專線電話: 4006019620
        Thank you for your support kindly.

I sent back this SSD to 360buy and today I got their call that this model SSD is out of stock, hence they wanna replace a new one for me, I can choose other brands and model of the price most close this SSD at 360buy website.

Comment

Working...
        X