Pmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pmm

I have a Phoenix Pro FM-25S2S-120GBP2 drive FW 3.1 am trying to upgrade to 3.2 I downloaded v3.2 and tried to install to drive with file A the computer freezes when I do this. I have to reboot the computer to get it going again. When I use file B I get the error the file is incorrect for this drive . I tried to to use the boot XP Disk that I downloaded From your site I get the error file incorrect for this drive on both A & B files.

WindowsXP
    Intel d865peal motherboard
    servicepack 3
    Last edited by pmm44; 04-08-2011, 04:15 PM.

Hi Pmm,

when the firmware tool finished its procedure, computer will reboot.
    you have to power off totally and then power on.
    I think file A is the correct firmware for you.

Comment

I use A pkg and always comes up with update fails and computer then freezes & I have to shutdown and reboot.

Comment

Hi pmm44,

we will released FW 4.0 recently.
        please wait the new firmware.

Comment

there seems to be quite a few people having problems with 3.1 and 3.2 firmware updates. hopefully, firmware 4.0 will resolve much of the problems. i have a 120gb sniper on its way, hope it has firmware 4.0 already on it.

Comment

received sniper ssd yesterday and it does have the new 4.0 firmware on it. not sure why gskill hasn't posted the update yet.

Comment

firmware upgrade

Apparently the firmware upgrade don"t work with the Intel d865peal motherboard I put the drive on another machine and it upgraded just fine.
              Last edited by pmm44; 04-16-2011, 09:15 AM.

Comment

2 of the 3 sniper ssds that i've gotten has the 4.0 firmware on it and works flawlessly so far. i haven't installed the 3rd one yet but i'm sure it'll have 4.0 on it too.

Comment

Working...
                X