Blue Screen of Death >.<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Screen of Death >.<

After RMA the other ssd and get a new one I see no new improvement on the speed in my mac os. I learned how to enable ahci for windows on my macbook pro and been using windows. It does give better speed.......as per ATTO however not up to advertised speed.

Anyway that was not the problem,

I got two blue screen of death today.......(2-3rd days of using the new ssd) I have no new hardware installed or anything, everything is just the same old yet I've been recieving the blue screen at random time.

One time I was playing game...(Warcraft III - dota) the graphic wasn't so intensive or anything, but I got a blue screen and it restarted. Another time I was trying to download files on firefox and got a blue screen and it restarted. Earlier than tat I was playing facebook game which load intensive amount from flash player and the screen frozed on me, the mouse didn't even move........for a while until I get sick of it and used the power button.

I don't know what's wrong with this new ssd, should I RMA it again? I hate RMA because I have to pay for the shipping and wait for time for the new one to come back and reconfigure everything.........

some 5 minutes after writing this post I have another blue screen........

Openning 20 tabs in firefox and downloading 10 files at once isn't that bad right? I have 8 gb memory. I do it all the time with my old hdd and there was never a time when I see a blue screen of death.

Comment

What's kind of BSOD?

Hello,

what's the exactly report of the BSOD? What's appears on the screen? BSOD's are many different und can have many causes. Perhaps are there a driver problem?

greetings from the frog

Comment

Hi KameKame,

sorry for the inconvenience.

which item do you have.
        lots of reasons can causes BSOD.
        use HD Tune checks SSD health
        If you can sure the storage is defective I will arrange RMA for you.

Comment

there's been 2 more bsod after that T_T

Bug Check String
          CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION

Bug Check Code
          0x000000f4

Parameter 1
          00000000`00000003

Parameter 2
          fffffa80`09ce1060

Parameter 3
          fffffa80`09ce1340

Parameter 4
          fffff800`02fda2d0

Caused By Driver
          ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address
          ntoskrnl.exe+70740

One time I was in window explorer and was in C:/ and Computer, the drive kinda froze up, didn't display anything like it can't be read (no size or info under it) or access and then gimme BSOD

Health seems to be fine tho >.<

edit:
          ok, everytime I try to watch a video from the ssd, it would play for like 5 minutes or a while then the video stop and the harddrive becomes unreadable then gave a blue screen of death then restart the computer.......

It's fine if I watch a video from a network location......

:'(

edit again: Did fresh install again. Will post back if get Blue Screen otherwise I'm at happyland.
          Last edited by KameKame; 03-11-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Sadly I'm back because it happened again -_-

I don't wanna RMA and wait again but I have to T_T

Comment

Sum things I would do...

I would run memTest over-night to check for bad memory.

Then I would try reversing the SSD's cache setting.

Lastly, I would do a OS re-install. This might fix a driver issue.

grits

Comment

My rams are fine, I already did clean os twice.

This ssd is going back, one thing I dont like when buying ssd is you can't get your money back, you can only get a replacement.

BTW is there a way to RMA back for a sniper series? and I also HATE the printing labels, go to post office, waiting .......part of the RMA. If I'm so unlucky to have to RMA about 10 of these, it could have bought me another ssd that would have give me the same speed base on these benchmark. Base on my experience, I'm disappoint so far.
                Last edited by KameKame; 03-14-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Sorry KameKame,

We try to build a system to make customer service more convenient recently.

I am deep sorry.

Comment

Working...
                  X