Please help!, Issue with upgrading Phoenix firmware to 3.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!, Issue with upgrading Phoenix firmware to 3.2

Well basically i am not able to flash firmware 3.1 or 3.2 onto any of my 2 Phoenix 60GB SSD. I've tried everything already, and am still not able to upgrade. I've also tried to flash it using another computer, just to see if it was my hardwares that was causing the problem but still same result. Anyone know what's wrong?

Here are the screenshot

Result for firmware revision 3.2
    - Pkg A

- Pkg B

Result for firmware revision 3.1

Hi codester,

Please download FW package again.
    I think you didn't download completely.

Comment

RE: Gskill admin

Seriously that was what i thought maybe was wrong also, but i've tried that how many time now . Thats not the problem, seriously. If it was i either wouldn't been able to uncompress the zip properly.

I downloaded these firmwares from the sticky link provided, same as everyone else.

This is the checksum of the files I have...let me know if these are not the right files.

FW_3.1.pkg CRC: 8045CC5C

FW_3.2 A.pkg CRC: 11D469DC

FW_3.2 B.pkg CRC: 1EC4074D

Would i still be able to get a replacement for these drives???, i think they are seriously faulty from the day i bought them. I haven't been using the both of them untill now because i was that pissed at the bloody low performance i was getting after spending $500ish AUD on 2 SSD. I was waiting for a new firmware to see if the performance will be improved....

Since when i bought them and upgrade them with firmware 2.1 (then latest firmware), i had them on raid-0 and the performance was so ridiculous, it was even worser than a single Patriot Torqx M28 64GB that i've installed on my dad's computer.

Here as you can see the post that i've made back in Aug 2010 outlining the issue, i had after buying the 2 drives http://gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=5975

And now what do you know, i cant even update the damn thing. !!!!, i've tried moving them to different computer using different method, and always same result >_<

System spec:
      CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
      * underVolt + defaultClock & defaultTurbo @ 1.325v, 3.2GHz - 3.6GHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7 rev2.0

Memory: G.Skill P.I DDR3-2300 (2G x 4)
      * underVolt & underClock + tighterTime @ 1.31v, 1600mhz, CL6:7:6:19:1N

SSD: 2 x G.Skill Phoenix 60GB - Model: FM-25S2S-60GBP1
      * Firmware v2.1, connected to AMD SB850 chipset
      Last edited by codester; 01-17-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X