Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Pro after 3 months not identified

Hi all,

first time sorry for my bad english. I hope you all understand me.

I had buy the Phoenix Pro on october 2010. I use the disk for my windows vista an linux systems. Until yesterday all works very fine. Yesterday i rebooting my laptop (Acer Aspire 8930g) and the phoenix pro are lost in bios. I used the second hdd slot with the same result. On my old pc the same.

Not a problem but is today still available, when i start the pc the bios neds with the ssd 30 secends for booting, without 10 secends. Here has nothing changed.
    The disk is invisible.

My second hdd works fine at first and second hdd slot.

Anybody know what the problem is?

Many thanks

Uriel

Hi Uriel,

If this issue occurs once again, please RMA this storage.
    I guess some thing wrong.
    if you want, please use "Magic parted" tool to secure erase this SSD then partition at Windows 7 OS.
    After that, install your original OS.
    because set partition at Windows 7 can align SSD

Comment

Hi GSKILL,

thanks for your answer.

I think you have misunderstood me. I have test the HDD on 3 PCs and all the same problem, the hdd is invisible.
      With Magic Parted, the same. The hdd is not in the devicelist. My Windows is on the HDD.

And no, i dont want to delate the hdd, i have no backup. I did not think that this is at a new hard drive as soon necessary.

My questions are:
      What is the problem?
      How i can save my data?
      When i use the rma, gskill repair the hdd (my data are safe)?
      When my data are not safe can i authorize a data recovery company without losing my warranty?

Many thanks.

Uriel

Comment

Hi Uriel,

I am sorry, if this SSD can't be recognize any more, we can't save your DATA.
        I think hardware of the SSD had broken.
        even you take it to recovery company is not use because NAND flash is encryption.
        please contact our RMA department to arrange RMA

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL View Post
          Hi Uriel,

even you take it to recovery company is not use because NAND flash is encryption.
          please contact our RMA department to arrange RMA
          Hi GSKILL,

two data recovery companys says that a rescue are possible. i need an answer about my warranty.

Many thanks.

Uriel

Comment

Hi Uriel,

According our RMA policy, remove label or open SSD housing will lose warranty.
            But I think your DATA is more important.

Comment

Originally posted by Uriel View Post
              Hi all,

first time sorry for my bad english. I hope you all understand me.

I had buy the Phoenix Pro on october 2010. I use the disk for my windows vista an linux systems. Until yesterday all works very fine. Yesterday i rebooting my laptop (Acer Aspire 8930g) and the phoenix pro are lost in bios. I used the second hdd slot with the same result. On my old pc the same.

Not a problem but is today still available, when i start the pc the bios neds with the ssd 30 secends for booting, without 10 secends. Here has nothing changed.
              The disk is invisible.

My second hdd works fine at first and second hdd slot.

Anybody know what the problem is do i need some phoenix az seo??

Many thanks

Uriel
              Hi mate, I just wanna ask. Isn't it a virus? And what kind of anti-virus do you have?
              Last edited by fincsher; 02-01-2011, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X