Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.Skill Toolbox release??

Dear G.Skill

I?ve been wondering when you?re going to released a toolbox for these fine SSD?s of your brand. It?s not acceptable that a great company like yours don?t have one of these tools for SSD?s fine tuning and secure erase properties.

I?m looking forward for it!

Many thanks,

Dear GSKILL
    I join the request
    I have one motherboard MSI BIG BANG XPOWER and I can?t use HDDERASE.EXE.

Receive my best regards.

Comment

G.Skill please answer

I would also like to know. Sandforce has been really dragging there feet through the mud!

Comment

G.Skill Toolbox release??

So?

Comment

I would like to join the request here too...

I generally don't trust Sandforce, but I do trust G.Skill and this is why I purchased G.Skill-Sandforce SSD.....(a bit weird..)

Comment

OK! OK!

Actually I am not sure can we get this tool or not but I will inform my boss .
            I will let him know everybody need this tool.

waiting for my good news

Comment

Dear GSkill

Thanks for the reply.

I do think and I?m sure that ALL GSkill SSD?s owners think as well that a toolbox would be a must to have. I know your company it?s not a big one but you have great products and offering us this kind of tool is the path to become a big company with better products and more sales, isn?t it? So, show this argument to your boss and I?m sure that he or she will smile and quickly provide us with this so needed tool.

Thanks,

Comment

About sandforce ssd related tools, recommending you "and your boss" to visit one of your biggest competitors forum ("Oxx" brand) and take some quality time to read what they're offering to their customers.

Especially SandForce based SSD, currently they have the most complete SF SSD tools there, and really hoping GSkill will come up with similar or "better" tools to tweak our SSD.

C'mon, these stuffs actually are boosting their sales and you know people love these tweaking tools just for the sake of tweaking, this is a fact.

Just ask your boss don't stop chasing & pestering Sandforce to give GSkill equal access to their "tweaking" toys as that "Oxx" does.

Don't feel offended, I'm suggesting a good thing to your company here.
                Last edited by Brav; 11-12-2010, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Thank You very much GSKILL
                  Receive my best regards

Comment

We really need this software from G.SKILL as soon as possible.
                    A lot of people out there is doing bad things to their g.skill ssd's using improper secure erases, improper tools, improper benchs and monitor softwares, etc...

Intel and OCZ already have this software and it is doing good things for them.
                    Please give us a feedback on the development of this toolbox for g.skill's ssds.

Mauro

Comment

Well...? Any news? In the net, G.Skill?s SSD is becoming to be known as problematic.

Comment

Hi Betao,

I know all of you are waiting for the tool.
                        I always keep in my mind.
                        Actually I have already used it( not in my company, my friend got O** SSD).
                        I have to say the only useful tool on this toolbox is secure erase.
                        but it is the same result as "parted magic".
                        I tested.
                        just let you know.

Comment

Thanks for the answer.

Well, a G.Skill toolbox would make things easier for you customers besides giving a touch of class to your SSD?s products line. The way it was and still is, looks like that we?re beta testers for these drives but we?ve payed for it and some of us payed a lot more, including myself.

Comment

Sure,

That's why everyday I ask my boss " where is the toolbox"

Comment

So...? For Xmas? 2010?

Comment

Working...
                              X