Problem with falcon 128GB SSD drive sicne day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with falcon 128GB SSD drive sicne day 1

Since day 1, if my pc was ever powered off, the Windows installation will not boot when repowering on the pc. This happens without fail. The registry would corrupt itself if the PC is ever turned off.

I worked around this by getting a alrge UPS battery backup and didnt have too many issues with it sicne then, but now another issue has cropped up

With no warninig at all, files are becoming unreadable, and corrupt, windows files, my files, jsutr randoml;y these files are going bad.

Ive tried reisntalling windows but its corrupting during the reisntall as well. If i isntall to one of my regular HD's it goes off withotu a hitch, its only when using the SSD drive as my boot drive.

I have the latest firmware on the drive and have used the wiper file to wipe the drive to make sure its ok.

I think I need to RMA the drive under warranty. Are there any other suggestions or options?

Well if you have this problem with the latest firmware + wiper, then definitely have the SSD replaced. You should not have a problem at all..

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

how do i startthe process for a RMA? The drive is less than a year old

Comment

Working...
      X