Phenoix Pro Not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenoix Pro Not working

I posted a thread a few days back about just receiving my phoenix pro. Well it was short lived since then (roughly 2-3 days) I have had to install Windows 7 Ultimate-64 bit 4 times now. Each time about a day after I have installed the OS it randomly crashes Windows and fills my Event View with bad write errors, which are irreparable. I used the search button and could find anything about getting this returned/replaced because this SSD is un-usable. So sorry if this information is in other area of the forum but I didn't find it. Also tried calling the number that was including in the packaging but all I ever got was a busy signal so I assumed that it's past business hours or something? So ya would like some information on this, I haven't rated the SSD on new-egg yet waiting till I can get this resolved before I decide on the quality of this product. (Not that I doubt these are solid drives just my experience with them thus far hasn't been pleasant.) Sorry if this seems "rant'y" just it's getting aggravating installing Windows everyday I have given up customizing Window just reinstalled Windows to get information on getting this issue fixed. Thank you.

EDIT: Also this is the Phoenix Pro 60gig.
    Last edited by gummiefingers; 08-15-2010, 08:02 PM.

Hi gummiefingers,
    Sorry to hear that. It sounds that your SSD is defective.
    I recommand you contact Newegg to get a replacement first due to it is more convenient to you.
    Here is its RMA process.

Comment

Working...
    X