Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gskill Pheonix 120gb SSD vs. Phoenix Pro 120gb

Hi all,
    I am looking at purchasing an SSD and like the look of the Gskill drives. However, I am a bit confused as to the differences between these two drives? In Australia, the "Pro" retails for about 20-30AUD more, however when looking at the specs of the Phoenix and the Phoenix Pro, they seem to be identical apart from the IOPS rating of up to 50000. I assume this means Operational Performance, however from looking at the few performance reviews I could find they seem to be very similar. Please post any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks,
    Matt

Dear frankyman,
    Phoenix Pro could get ultra high 50000 IOPS measured in IOmeter with condition :Queue depth=32;4KB file size;100% random;100% write.
    So if you have special application in similar condition, you could choose Phoenix Pro, otherwise you can choose the Phoenix.

Comment

Originally posted by vaca View Post
      Dear frankyman,
      Phoenix Pro could get ultra high 50000 IOPS measured in IOmeter with condition :Queue depth=32;4KB file size;100% random;100% write.
      So if you have special application in similar condition, you could choose Phoenix Pro, otherwise you can choose the Phoenix.
      Can you send me IOMeter's profile of this test?
      My email: minhltv@gmail.com
      Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X