fastest ssd for best price (help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fastest ssd for best price (help)

i want to get a speedy-fast ssd for my new i7 laptop i just dont know where to start. ive done a little research but if someone could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it.

as of now, i dont think storage size is an issue since ill have 2 hdd bays and i could run everything from my 500gb hdd (unless that slows things down to use the ssd to access files from the hdd)

im willing to shell out cash for the fastest ssd out there as long as theres a significant increase in speed for the better one

thanks for the help

Dear techtic,
    Our fastest SSD product is Phoenix pro SSD.
    Phoenix pro use sandforce solution that offers impressive performance in both sequential and random read/write. you could feel the amazing speed while using the SSD in your new laptop instead of tradtional HDD.
    if you only install OS and some application on SSD, i would recommand you Phoenix Pro 120GB
    But if you have no restrict on budget, Phoenix Pro 240GB is your Best choice that performance is slightly higher than Phoenix Pro120GB.
    i hope these informantion would help you to make a best choice~

Comment

how is the vertex 2 in comparison to the phoenix pro?

Comment

Phoenix Pro and Vertex2 are actually the same level product.

Both the same performance and warranty.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Productcompare.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100008120&IsNodeI d=1&bop=And&ActiveSearchResult=True&CompareItemLis t=636|20-231-378^20-231-378-TS%2C20-227-551^20-227-551-TS

They are simalar to eachother but the price.

We hope that we can offer products with high performance and affordable prices.

Comment

update:

i was busy and pushed off the ssd research until now. ive got time so please help me out....

whats the current fastest ssd on the market for the best price?

Comment

It has already been explained above... Please take some time to read.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Hi techtic,

they are right both.

You get one of the fastest and the best price with the G.Skill Phoenix Pro 120 GB!

Here in europe the G.Skill Phoenix Pro 120 GB is available for only 230 EUR

I don't know about the Vertex 2 price, but I know that the speed is same, so both products one of the fastest SSDs on the market today.

One thing is that the Vertex 2 series has, but Phoenix Pro series unfortunately doesn't,
              it have an 100 GB SSD drive variant, with 28% over-provisioning. (http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=6093)

G.Skill only others the lower over-provisioning SSD drive with extended capacity at 120 GB.
              (There is an variant of the Vertex 2, with extended capacity available, too (120 GB)).

regards,

iNsuRRecTiON

Comment

Working...
              X