is my Falcon II 128g dead??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is my Falcon II 128g dead??

ive been using the falcon II 128gb for around 7 months, no problems, loved it...until today...
    was just on desktop then suddenly win7 BSOD(didnt take note of error as i thought it was my fail OC attempt with not enough Vcore)..so i just pressed reset button...then during POSTing it took like 5 mins to detect my ssd....and then went thru to load os but just blacked screen...so restart again and this time the ssd not even detected in bios....

so i plugged it into my USB dock on another PC and dsnt detect in windows xp....so i put the jumper on the ssd and tried to update FW, witht he Clean tool first...during the Cleaning, it had all these errors saying Failed writing block., and eventually pops up with a window saying please choose the correct SSD. (tried the other versions but those just say incirrect drive at start, so im sure that the failed writing errors are refering to my ssd.)

so moved on the Upgrade FW button and takes a while to read and write then eventually says Drive inactive, and the upgrade program just has no entries of my ssd anymore...even i Refresh no drives detected.
    Im doing all this on Admin Rights...

i think i Borked my ssd?

So it eventually does detect in BIOS? When you opened the firmware program, did you right click and select "Run as Administrator"?

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
    X