No announcement yet.

When the firm 1916???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, for the near future Holidays and free Days are canceled, until FW1916 is out!

Comment

If what i hear is correct then we will have it on Monday....

Comment

Originally posted by NikK View Post
        lol what for a monday? Monday 2011 or 2012 or 2013? lol

Comment

Hopefully this will have CG as i run a raid 0 setup. TRIM is no good to me.

Comment

don't get my hopes up

I hope you're right though...6 weeks after OCZ, SuperTalent etc all released the firmware we might finally get it...is G.Skill writing their own firmware?...what takes so long?

Comment

GSkill likes to test and retest a firmware to be almost 100% certain that no issues exist with it.
              What i hear comes within GSkill and so i will also be extremely dissapointed if they do not release it on Monday as scheduled.

Comment

guys!..piling on is NOT approved!..i say that with a little irony but give GSkill some room to breath!...some companies have the manpower to get it done quickly...apparently, they do not.

Comment

Its Monday anything ?

Comment

Hi, FW1916 is the Never Ending Story from G.Skill Corsair;Supertalent and OCZ and Crucial is beginning to release FW20xx next Weak the closed beta Test is in progress.

Comment

so after months of testing G.Skill will be releasing the exact same firmware that everyone else got 2 months ago?

I guess no firmware on Monday...maybe they meant Monday in the year 2011

Comment

What do they actually test .... indelinx would of done most of it. For Gods sake they all run on the same controller so why so long. I thought competition in the ssd market would warrant Gskill to be one of the leaders in the market. Apparently they dont give s HOOT.

Comment

They will be putting it today, at least thats the latest scoop...

Comment

Hi,have you a "Crystal Ball" at Home?

Comment

And where did you get your scoop ? ICE CREAM MAN ???

Comment

One has his intel, right or wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X