No announcement yet.

G.Skill, can we get a trade-in please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the link work for me , I've just tried it...
    Last edited by sirius69; 10-28-2009, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I am having the same issue. I've sent an email to GSkill. but have not gotten a repsonse. I paid $160.00 for a useless piece of junk? I hope not.

Comment

Bad Titan

I bought a Titan in March of 2009. It has the JMicron controller and apparently this is a bad controller. I thought I'd give Win7 a chance, but to no avail. It has worse problems now than it did with Vista. With Vista it just stutters. With Win7 it blue screens and locks up.

Following proper RMA procedure through GSkill I'll see how they support their products. My first attempt to communicate via email went unanswered. That was two weeks ago. We'll see and I'll keep the forum members informed.

I think cool heads and calm demeanors should prevail. OK, I'm maybe naive and think our fellow man will do the right thing given the opportunity.

Comment

rma procedures

I emailed support, got an rma, and sent back my two drives.

I should have the replacements this week.

My drives were purchased in June - before the 1571 firmware was available.

Looking forward to finally getting some workable drives. I'll email with an update when they're received.

Comment

Working...
          X