Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X670E AORUS PRO X not shown on the compatibility list of the g.skill site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X670E AORUS PRO X not shown on the compatibility list of the g.skill site?

hi there, im currently looking to assemble a new system with a ryzen 7800x3d and when i was searching for the compatibility section of this motherboard with g.skills rams, the "ram configurator" doesnt seem to show the model in their system, with that in consideration:

?would there be any issues if i pick this ram kit F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR ?

https://www.newegg.com/g-skill-32gb/...82E16820374427

its also not listed under the memory support list of the gigabyte site motherboard.

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard...support-memsup

The Pro X is not listed in any QVLs, because it has not been available for testing in the lab (yet). You can confirm that with the RAM configurator, where it is missing completely.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Configurator_GBT_X670.png
Views:	20
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	169740
    You could ask tech support, if it is possible to test & add it, but that would probably take a while.

Regardless I would expect that kit to work with it's EXPO.
    Attached Files
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
      The Pro X is not listed in any QVLs, because it has not been available for testing in the lab (yet). You can confirm that with the RAM configurator, where it is missing completely.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Configurator_GBT_X670.png
Views:	20
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	169740
      You could ask tech support, if it is possible to test & add it, but that would probably take a while.

Regardless I would expect that kit to work with it's EXPO.
      yeah by the time they actually test it, it might be too late.
      this purchase that i intend to make its within a few days and its gonna be a purchase done overseas so to speak (my brother is traveling to US, and hes buying all the pc parts so we can assemble it ourselves, since buying locally its not available and the items that we have here are just low end and not worth the investment at all)

Comment

Working...
      X