No announcement yet.

Can't control Trident Z5 RGB (1.00.31)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't control Trident Z5 RGB (1.00.31)

I've tried the latest Trident Z Lightining version, just as through BIOS and Asrock app and a couple of other RGB apps. They detect the controllable LEDs but when I apply the changes, nothing happens on the RAM sticks.

RAM model: G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 5600 Intel XMP 3.0 Desktop Memory Model F5-5600J3636C16GX2-TZ5RK
    Motherboard: ASRock Z690 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB4 LGA 1700 Intel Z690 SATA 6Gb/s DDR5 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard

Same here! Except I'm running it on a Gigabyte Aorus Master z690. I went from an experimental version of the bios to a more stable one, and that's where my problems have begun. I'm convinced there's a BIOS version out there that might work better but it still won't be stable.

As long as they're still operating and being recognized I guess it's okay. I had two RAM sticks I sent in for RMA before this, where one stick was just completely dead and other barely was controllable in RGB softwarre so it could be worse lol.

Comment

Are you using the latest BIOS?

Since there are other RGB softwares installed, did you check to see if they are in control of the DRAM LEDs?

Comment

Yes, running the latest BIOS (11.01, from: https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z690...index.asp#BIOS) Tried with any ONE RGB software at a time, still couldn't control GSKILL's LEDs

Comment

Working...
        X