Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue with Gskill lighting control software.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Gskill lighting control software.

Is there a different area I should report a bug and/or feature requests for the software?
    The issue I am running into is that every time I reboot or come out of sleep I have to open the Gskill Lighting Control Software and click apply, every single time. Otherwise the Neo RAM defaults to the Motherboards base colors.
    Is there a setting to auto apply my settings after reboot or even from sleep?

Also, I wonder if there is (and if there isn't how do I make a request) better lighting options in the development pipeline for the software at this time? I'd like to use some of the effects that are in the software but with the colors I choose. For example: I want Comet to do two (or more) different colors in a chasing sequence. There are other effects I'd love to be able to do like those used in the iCue software from Corsair.

Same here, the RGB software doesn't play well with others and has issues with sleep and coming out of sleep. The RGB software hangs up after coming out of sleep sometimes where the interface will not come up. I'd like to see generic RGB support or a Corsair and or ASUS armory crate plugin. The memory sticks should really remember their last state without power also.

I have found closing the RGB software after setting them to Comet has a cool effect where the sticks aren't sync'd and that looks better to me than sync'd.

Comment

Originally posted by GettnBetter View Post
      Same here, the RGB software doesn't play well with others and has issues with sleep and coming out of sleep. The RGB software hangs up after coming out of sleep sometimes where the interface will not come up. I'd like to see generic RGB support or a Corsair and or ASUS armory crate plugin. The memory sticks should really remember their last state without power also.

I have found closing the RGB software after setting them to Comet has a cool effect where the sticks aren't sync'd and that looks better to me than sync'd.
      Unfortunately it seems like they're not even interested in this issue. I made my post way back at the beginning on of November and your post is the only response I've received. In fact I had completely forgotten about my post until you replied recently.

Comment

I am surprised as well by the response. It's refreshing to see they are interested.

Comment

Working...
        X