Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trident Z Neo reverts to default RGB everytime computer is shut down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trident Z Neo reverts to default RGB everytime computer is shut down.

I have four sticks of Trident Z Neo (F4-3600C14D-16GTZNB) installed in my system. They are great. But I do have a issue with them.
    Using the Lighting Control software I have their colour set to static blue.
    But every time my computer starts the RAM is displaying the default rainbow pattern.
    When Windows loads, the colour finally changes to blue again.
    How do I set my RAM to always use blue light?

I am using a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite motherboard.

That is normal, software must be active for lighting control to take effect, otherwise default is rainbow mode.

Comment

That is unfortunate. I hope it is a feature you guys can implement. Even just turning them off during boot would be a big step up.

Comment

LEDs are controlled by motherboard to limit bulk and maintain max memory performance, so unfortunately the RAM doesn't have it's own controller to change/retain settings on it's own. Some motherboards do have such features in BIOS.

Comment

Some motherboard vendors have terrible software, especially Asus, i wish you would contact them them about your g skill rgb memory cos armoury crate has a rgb glitch with 4 sticks of g skill rgb memory, and very high cpu usage, you can fix the glitches but at cost of even more cpu usage which does't sound right, Asus just bans you of their forum if you complain to much and ignores feedback.

Comment

Working...
          X