Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gskill trident Z rgb issue

Hello everyone,

I have today purchased a pair of Gskill Trident Z Rgb ram, the rgb seems to be working alright using the polychrome RGB software for my motherboard but there's one small area on the Ram which is not working as it should. This part seems to be showing a different color all the time. It blends in with some of the colors as i tried but for some other colors it pops out showing a totally different color. All the other stuff is working fine apart from this. I have tried swapping the rams to different slots between the A1/B1 slots but the issue seems to persist. I am really confused as to what could be the issue here? Have I received a faulty ram or is this thing common? What should I do in this case?

I am also attaching an image of the said issue below, any suggestions would be appreciated.

This is my first post on this forum, Please excuse me if you see any grammar mistakes or find the information improper/insufficient .

Attached Files

It would appear to be a problem with that module. You can try swapping it around to see if it follows the stick. if it does, send them in for RMA and a replacement should work much better.

Comment

Yes, it does reappear no matter which slot I put it in. Thank you for your reply, I will contact the RMA support

Comment

Working...
      X