ETA on the next revision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELLO G.SKILL!

CAN WE GET AN UPDATE AS TO WHEN THE NEXT SOFTWARE VERSION WILL COME OUT?

And can you give us an idea as to when a NON-beta software will be released? Feel free to express it in terms of months since the launch of your "software controllable RGB RAM". So for example, if it was available today it would be 4 months since you started taking our money for this product without providing the promised software solution.

Do you think it will be 12 months? 24 months?

I mean, we're all cool waiting until we are not longer using the computers we installed this RAM into. At which point we'll all happily purchase the next generation of G.Skill RAM for our next computer build.
    Gigabyte Z270 Gaiming 7 (GA-Z270X Gaiming 7) BIOS F4
    Intel i5 7600k
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 (GV-N1070G1 GAIMING-8GD)
    4x G.Skill Trident Z RGB (DDR4 2400 - PC4 19200)
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO
    Win10 Home 64bit

Comment

Keep waiting for an answer. They don't respond.

Comment

I am tired of checking the download and these forums EVERYDAY for an update.

Comment

I am sorry G.skill

Verry sorry about the next story g.skill and verry dissapointed in this generatiin of ram. So, because i use asus rampage v edition 10 and 2x1080 ti asus strix , i have decided a couple of days before to use aura instead your software. Not because you dont have a software, but ... yeah thats the reason or maybe because YOU DONT HAVE A SOFTWARE. It dosent mind... anyway... i instaled aura, i controled the videocards and motherboard leaving the ram in rainbow effect ... but surprise... some modules have been die'ng lights... and when i look in computer at properties i see i have only 6 sticks from 8 eorking and seen by the computer... i try to see what happend and i cannot make them start again. I try to revive them with your instruction. Not working. Tryng to change the slots, surprise after restart i had 4 sticks working ... continuing to try and i have only 2 seen in bios, windows, etc. I call the company from where i purchased and they told me to send the whole kits to rma. Ok no problem, i will stop working and make mone because your shitty ram and shittyer software. Solution :
          1. Call another company.
          2. Order 128 gb of 3466mhz corsair rgb
          3. Receive them next day
          4. Installed them
          5. Tried them
          6. RMA'd your memory
          7. Verry happy with the solution .

P.S. Just email me when you have something to sell !!! I am still interested, but this time i will wait and take my time to read the ALL INTERNET ABOUT YOUR QUALITY OF PRODUCTS !!!

Comment

Some of our technical resources have been diverted to prep for Computex.

Check back in a couple of hours. A new version will be available for download.

Comment

Download: TridentZ_RGB_v1.00.22beta.zip
              Originally posted by Changelog
              v1.00.22 BETA
              - Background service has been renamed to "LightingService"
              - Lighting effect settings for Static, Breathing, Strobing, and Cycle are no longer stored in module memory
              - Improved software compatibilty and stability
              Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Good to see but you guys better pray this works. If I may ask, how have you dealt with ASUS AURA accessing the SMB BUSS with no interlock mutex? Pretty sure that is what corrupted OPs DIMMs. He chose to run AURA which is probably the worst thing he could have done. I ask because I have been forced to deactivate AURA because it causes SMB BUSS conflicts. I would like to use AURA but won't until ASUS stops acting like they are the only ones accessing the Buss with no interlock which is causing many of these problems.

I know(hope) G.SKILL is trying to fix this but you really can't unless you get other manufacturers and monitoring utility program authors to use the interlocks properly. Has this happened?

Thanks in advance. Good to see G.SKILL posting.

Comment

Yeah It still says my RAM is not detected.. I disabled MSI DDR service and Cam Service. So what do I do now Great Skill.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumsEdge View Post
                    Yeah It still says my RAM is not detected.. I disabled MSI DDR service and Cam Service. So what do I do now Great Skill.
                    After a reboot mine works good. CAM won't run, but that was happening before the new version.

Comment

Originally posted by G.SKILL View Post
                      Some of our technical resources have been diverted to prep for Computex.

Check back in a couple of hours. A new version will be available for download.

Good to know where your current customer base priority lands

Comment

I can only control three out of four. I changed the one I can't to another slot and I can change the color. However, I think is stuck on that slot because any ram I place on that slot i can't control it.

Comment

Tucubanito07,

Which slot isn't working? And is this on the MXI X370 motherboard? (can you list the full model for us?) Also what was the BIOS version that you're using?

hyphen951,

What we meant was that we're still paying attention to all your posts. It's just temporary that we're unable to provide replies. Don't take it the wrong way.

BillB,

Will have to check up on this one with the software guys.

Comment

Well since you will never solve this problem until you do, yes it might be a good idea to check with them. Thanks for your response. It is encouraging to see G.SKILL. reps posting after a rather lengthy absence.

Comment

Originally posted by G.SKILL View Post
                              Tucubanito07,

Which slot isn't working? And is this on the MXI X370 motherboard? (can you list the full model for us?) Also what was the BIOS version that you're using?
                              The slot all the way to the right of the CPU is the one that is stuck on rainbow, all the other slot I can change the color. Is for Msi x370 gaming titanium motherboard. Is the beta 1.72.

Comment

No, mine are still locked out after the latest update. Both slots are dim and the program will not open as no modules are detected. MSI Z270 GAMING M7

Comment

Working...
                                X