F4-3600C18D-32GTZN Voltage and Overclocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4-3600C18D-32GTZN Voltage and Overclocking

I have the G.Skill kit F4-3600C18D-32GTZN and I am wondering what the max safe voltage is for this kit of memory. My goal is just to tighten timings on the memory and not for higher frequency. I am using a Asrock B550 Taichi Motherboard with this kit and a mighty Seasonic 1300w Platinum power supply. So i know power will not be a limiting factor. My processor is the Ryzen 5700x. This is my first G.Skill kit and it is rock solid. I am just hoping to bring the latency down some. Has anybody else been able to overclock this kit, and if so what results did you achieve? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

How much room there is for improving timings depends upon multiple factors like the dram ICs used to build your specific kit. Some timings do scale fairly well with voltage for certain IC types, but not for others. Overall voltage tolerance can also can vary quite a bit. So the OC results are not universal for that specific SKU.

If you are new to overclocking memory, my recommendation would be to start with a guide like this one:

https://github.com/integralfx/MemTes...0OC%20Guide.md

It covers all the basics and also some more advanced stuff.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
    X