Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any plans for newer batches of ryzen compatible high end ddr4 ram?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any plans for newer batches of ryzen compatible high end ddr4 ram?

I was wondering if you will be making a few more batches of ryzen compatible high end ddr4 ram as I would love more of those sticks for my rig?

Extra: how come the F4-4000C14D-32G series ram sticks is not listed as compatible with the x570 aorus xtreme, and could they work?

Kits like the F4-4000C14D-32GTZN originally were probably supposed to have a larger set of compatible AMD motherboards. However what can you do, if none of the other boards (apart from the EVGA X570 Dark) did pass qualification testing. It would be up to the motherboard manufacturers to improve the DRAM training of their high end models to support specs like that. That needed to happen a long time ago, though. Nowadays everyone is busy with AM5 and DDR5, so it is doubtful there will by any more QVL updates for the AM4 models.

However most Ryzen 5000 processors can't reach DDR4-4000 synced anyways (without WHEA). Which is why you often end up at DDR4-3733/1866 or DDR4-3800/1900 instead. On the other hand the 5700G in my daily rig happily runs DDR4-4400 CL16 synced because of its monolithic design, but frequencies like that are manual overclocking territory for sure.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Thanks, though can G.Skill please answer the rest of my question as I still need to buy ram for my PC?

Comment

Yes, these kits can work, however they are not officially listed because the system can not natively support the full XMP Profile. Additional adjustment and Voltage boost is necessary to force stability or see how high the system can be stable.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
          Yes, these kits can work, however they are not officially listed because the system can not natively support the full XMP Profile. Additional adjustment and Voltage boost is necessary to force stability or see how high the system can be stable.
          Ok, but you are going to produce newer batches of high end ryzen compatible ddr4 ram so people can finish their rigs right?
          Last edited by Kinkock; 09-07-2022, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Existing memory models / kits on the market right now can work great with high end AMD Ryzen

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
              Existing memory models / kits on the market right now can work great with high end AMD Ryzen
              What I am saying is that you should make more batches of ddr4 ram as I need one more set of F4-3800C14D-32GTZN so that I can finish the set in my rig.

Comment

I am still waiting for a response.

Comment

We would like to make much more but unfortunately DRAM chips are limited, especially for such a high performance model. This is essentially the top DDR4 memory chips so they are most rare and difficult to produce. As soon as another batch is produced, they will hit the market such as on NewEgg.com. However at this time, we can not be certain when there will be more available.

Comment

Working...
                  X