Are my rams original?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are my rams original?

helllo, yes you heard it right, as in the title. F4-3600C16-8GTZNC That's how it looks on your CPU, but when I look at RAM in my physical review F4-3600C16D-16GTZNC similar. Can you explain why the part numbers don't match, is there a problem? And why does CPU Z say 2132 MHz? Normally my RAM runs at 2133MHz. I will leave the CPU Z image

I could not transfer the image, the situation is as in the message

Comment

8GTZNC is the Part Number for a single memory module while Model Number F4-3600C16D-16GTZNC and what you see on the packaging is the memory kit model for a complete dual channel set (2 x 8GB).

Max Bandwidth DDR4-2132 is the highest JEDEC spec, as you can see in 'JEDEC #7'
      Anything higher is XMP Profile as you see in 'XMP-3602'

Comment

You say that my products are original and that I am like this in every ram, I do not understand, sorry

Comment

What is there not to understand?

An official GSK rep confirmed everything is all right. The part number of the modules is always different from the part number of the kit.

The small displayed deviations from DDR4-2133 and DDR4-3600 are a non issue, since the motherboard uses fixed ratios for both frequencies anyways.

You can also see that in reviews like this one:

https://www.madboxpc.com/review-g-sk...0c16d-16gtznc/

Click image for larger version  Name:	NEO.png Views:	0 Size:	239.3 KB ID:	168489
          Everything looks exactly the same.
          Attached Files
          Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Is this the case with everyone who buys ramie?

Comment

Working...
            X