RipjawsV F4-4400C19D-64GVK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RipjawsV F4-4400C19D-64GVK

I just wanted to write about my experience. Recently completely refreshed all parts. Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x. Motherboard: Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master.
    I just bought this memory and first installed it in slots A1 B1, and it reached a maximum of 3333 MHz. Later I found here recommendations for installation in slots A2 and B2, this time it reached 4333 MHz, with XMP turned on, manually specified by the multiplier, and voltage of 1.50V. At a multiplier of 44x, it tries to start three times, after which it returns to a frequency of 2666 MHz. If someone managed to achieve higher rates, please share your advice.

Do you have the latest BIOS? Current AMD Ryzen CPUs perform best with <DDR4-4000, to maintain a 1:1 Infinity Fabric ratio, so it may be better to attempt that or slightly lower with lower timings. ~DDR4-3600 is likely the best DRAM Frequency to maintain that ratio. Test and see if that works, or test for the highest DRAM Frequency, then you can attempt higher by boosting CPU SoC Voltage.

Or if you don't care about the ratio and just want the DRAM Frequency, you can try to boost the CPU SoC Voltage and/or DRAM Voltage to see if you can stabilize DDR4-4333 or 4400. Do you know if DDR4-4200 can be stable? Also, you may need to check why a multiplier of 44 is running DDR4-4333, in case you are unaware of some changes.
    Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 04-06-2022, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X