F4-4266C17D-32GVKB questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4-4266C17D-32GVKB questions

So far it was not easy to find it in EU, however soon one of EU sellers listed at this site informed me that preorder is now possible. I'm highly interested but would like to get some more details also.

Does this RAM kit have temperature sensor?

I did already check and it is B-Die, dual-rank, something I exactly need (if I'm wrong, please correct me).

And last thing, I see this kit requires 1.5V. However pretty similar Gskill B-Die kit, 4000 C17 require 1.4V. I wonder is 4266 actually better binned. In one of Gskill news article I did read exactly about 4266 and 4400 C17 1.5V both. Surely 4400 should be better bin, but I do not see it as product even on this site. Any opinion and input is welcome. Tnx

Somewhere in the forums is a quote of an official stating temperature sensors are not part of the specification and because of that, are not guaranteed for any model. I did a quick search but did not find it again this time around.

At the same timings and with the same timings a higher frequency would equal a better bin. Same as with the 3000 CL14 vs 3200 CL14 models back in the days.

On a different note I do own a set of the F4-4000C19D-32GTRS that does easily 4000 16-16-16 @ 1.39V, so the specifications can only tell you that much about the actual IC quality.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
    X