Ripjaw F4-3200C14D-32GVK issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripjaw F4-3200C14D-32GVK issue

I recently purchased said memory, and have noticed that when I set XMP, that CPUZ and HWiinfo read the timings as 14-14-14-34-75 even though the bios is reading correctly at 14-14-14-34-48 1.35v. I have tried setting the TRC timing manually to 48 but I have been getting off-on restarts several times frequently before the system starts.

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master- AMD 3900X
    MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G -32GB Gskill Ripjaw
    Sound Blaster AE5- Crucial MX500 1TB SSD
    EVGA Supernova G3 Gold 1000 Watt
    Corsair 780T Graphite series case

Another issue I’m having is I can’t get this memory to run correctly. I’m getting frequent multiple restarts before the system actually boots. While in Windows I did get one hard lock trying to run 3DMark, but that is it.

Comment

So my multiple restart issue may have been solved, I did't relize I was running the stick in slots A1 and B1. So I put them in A2 and B2 and no more restarts. So for now my original question still remains though regarding TRC being seen by HWinfo and CPUZ at 75, and having to manually set it to 48.

Comment

If the board fails to properly adjust the tRC value when the XMP is enabled, that sounds like a BIOS issue. Maybe check if there is an update available that solves the issue and otherwise notify Gigabyte about it.
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
        X