Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 16GB (2 x 8GB) RGB DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (F4-3600C16D-16GTZN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 16GB (2 x 8GB) RGB DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (F4-3600C16D-16GTZN)

I have the x570 Aorus Elite WiFi paired with a Ryzen 3600 and G.SKILL Trident Z Neo (For AMD Ryzen) Series 16GB (2 x 8GB). On the initial F1 BIOS, I am able to get XMP profile to work for several hours at 3600Mhz at 16-16-16-36-52 at 1.35V before my computer BSOD's and restarts. This happens when I am idling on my desktop and not gaming. All my settings are left at stock and my CPU is not overclocked. When I flash my BIOS to some of the latest releases, I am getting BSOD screens sooner, within 30 minutes in Windows 10. The BSOD messages I am receiving varies each time and include but not limited to:

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

APC_INDEX_MISMATCH (win32kfull.sys)

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

PAGE_FAULT_IN-NONPAGED_AREA

I have already tried the following solutions:

1. Updated all drivers and windows update
    2. Ran MemTest for 24hrs + (RAM stable, no errors)
    3. Ran SFC and DISM both in windows and in Safe Mode (no issues detected)
    4. Increased memory voltage

Here are my full system specs:

Ryzen 3600 (water cooled)
    Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite WiFi
    G.SKILL Trident Z Neo (For AMD Ryzen) Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800)F4-3600C16D-16GTZN
    EVGA 1080 Ti
    EVGA Supernova 850 G2
    Samsung 970 Evo NVMe 250GB
    XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB NVMe 1TB

I really want my XMP profile to run flawlessly, preferably on the latest BIOS (F11) for my motherboard, and if not, the initial release (F1). Any suggestions on how I to resolve my issue?? I don't want to have to RMA my memory sticks unless if I have to. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Results were same with F11 BIOS?

Have you tried one module at a time to see if one performs differently than the other?

Are modules installed in slots 2 and 4 away from CPU?

Manually set DRAM Frequency to DDR4-3200 with XMP Profile enabled to see if that can be stable.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Results were same with F11 BIOS?

Have you tried one module at a time to see if one performs differently than the other?

Are modules installed in slots 2 and 4 away from CPU?

Manually set DRAM Frequency to DDR4-3200 with XMP Profile enabled to see if that can be stable.

Hello thanks for your reply! Yes, the RAM modules are installed in the correct slots. The computer BSOD's much faster when I use any other BIOS's other than F1. F1 seems to give me the longest use time on my computer before it crashes. I also tried to manually set my RAM timings to XMP settings and I still get BSOD's in Windows.
      Last edited by turok_t; 03-03-2020, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Did you test one module at a time? Need troubleshooting and testing to get an idea of what may be going on

Comment

Working...
        X