Trident Z Royal and RGB Fusion 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trident Z Royal and RGB Fusion 2.0

I just added the 32 gb Royal Z kit(F4-3600C16Q-32GTRSC)to my pc and cannot control the light either through RGB Lighting or RGB Fusion. Fusion will only work if set to default state and the lighting control software will only allow random effects like rainbow, comet, etc. I cannot put them on static or similar settings, they just shut off. Kind of lost and disappointed as this was one my highlights for this build. I have uninstalled and used CCleaner several times and nothing works...

Contact Gigabyte with hardware and software specifications to report this issue. They are working on an update to improve compatibility with the latest changes so any feedback and information you provide can be useful.

Comment

So I had the same issue and have found a solution. Most people lead you to beleive that it is corrupt SPD but this is not the case.

When installing both, RGB fusion overwrites the Aac setup stuff. The solution for this, was to install rgb fusion first. Go into
      "C:\Program Files (x86)\GIGABYTE\RGBFusion\LIB" and double click all of the installers - This will remove them. Now install the G skill software. Some times this doesn't have the ENE installer popup after installing. To fix this, right click the G skill icon and open folder location. open the Aac folder and install the setup from there. Also open rgb fusion and disable load on startup.

You may have to follow the deep clean guides for asus/gskill software if you've installed them previously to get this to work. It took me the last 3 days of reinstalling windows to figure this out.

Hope this helps
      Last edited by seqo; 01-24-2020, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X