No announcement yet.

MSI B450M PRO-M2 V2 with Ryzen 3 2200G and GSkill F4-2800C15D-8GVRB....No POST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSI B450M PRO-M2 V2 with Ryzen 3 2200G and GSkill F4-2800C15D-8GVRB....No POST

I recently bought MSI B450M PRO-M2 V2, Ryzen 3 2200G and GSkill F4-2800C15d-8GVRB (2x4GB) to upgrade my old PC. But when I turned ON this build, it couldn't get to the POST.
    When I turn ON the system, first the CPU Ez-Debug Led glows and then immediately switches to DRAM led and remains glowing.
    Methods I tried to solve the probelm:
    1. Resetting CMOS.
    2. Trying the RAM sticks one by one and interchanging (trying every possible combination).
    3. Checking the CPU for any bent pins, if any.
    4. I contacted the MSI support for the issues, they told that the mobo contains BIOS v4.3 and Ryzen 3 2200g is supported by v4.0 onwards. So BIOS is not the issue.
    5. I contacted GSkill Support for the ram compatibility with this build, they told me that the RAM should be supported, although it was not meant for MSI motherboards. Furthermore, I choosed this RAM only when the GSkill Support assured me that this ram will work with this combo.

Is here anyone present who could help me. I am really confused and worried now by constantly contacting with relevant Customer representatives and not getting any useful solution.
    Any helpful hint/ solution will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Working...
X