Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F4-3600C18D-16GTZRX fully compatible with X470-F Rog Strix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4-3600C18D-16GTZRX fully compatible with X470-F Rog Strix?

Hello guys

I'm building a new setup with Ryzen 2700x and Asus X470-F Rog Strix. I would like to know if G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 2x8Gb 3600Mhz CL18 (18-22-22-42) is fully compatible with this setup.

I know both QVL from Asus and G.Skill guarantee this. But I read some instability problems with Hynix (the chip of this version), other versions and brands with this high speed.

Can you from G.Skill clarify this for me, please?

I know a couple of users over at my home forum (Hardwareluxx) that had no issues with that combination. What type of stability issues are we talking about?
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
      I know a couple of users over at my home forum (Hardwareluxx) that had no issues with that combination. What type of stability issues are we talking about?
      Boot problems, use high voltage, etc.

I'm talking about this because the info I found is from 2018. And I don't know if it changed after some bios updates.

Are these users happy with this memory? Is it working all good in games, rendering and streaming?

Comment

As long as the combination is listed on the G.Skill QVL, you can expect optimal performance with the latest BIOS.

Comment

Working...
        X