F4-3600C16Q-32GTZKK - WinRar errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    may I ask you to do a test - create big rar file (15GB), put it on HDD and try to decompress it few times.

Comment

I did no issues I used my BFV game 59.5GB

Comment

OK. I've reverted to BIOS 0602 and WinRAR errors have gone. When 0702> WinRAR failed.

Comment

Ya Bios 602 is the only one so far to work correct for me, I have not tried the newest bios yet.

Comment

Hi, just to report
            On 0602 I am able to be rock solid @3900 MHz, CL 17-18-18-38, VCCIO 1.2V, System Agent 1.2V with my F4-3600C16Q-32GTZKK. Unfortunately I'm not able to do 4000MHz. I've tried DRAM voltage 1.4, VCCIO 1.4V, System Agent 1.4V, and also tried to relax timings, but RAM test and WinRAR failed
            Did I achive a limit for this RAM?
            Last edited by cniedzi; 03-31-2019, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I would say so if your rams max is 3600 and you got it to 3900 I would say don't push it at this time. I was just reading your post on the rog site and will pass a PM to the guy who helped me get my ram to 4266 and see if he will help you as he has done a OC on his ram past its max specs. Me I am not going past max specs on my ram lol chicken comes to mind for me lol. Edit I passed him a PM if he has time he will help you . Edit 2... He looked at your topic and this is what he said... The guy has a kit of memory that Asus hasn't test...so..not on QVL...memory doesn't have the new IC's ...probably Hynix.....he's stable on a previous bios with rated speed and 4000mhz ....so...best he stay on that bios...one would think....unless he wants more out or that memory...think he's hit his wall.
              Last edited by Mojo; 04-01-2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Hi Mojo. Thx. I've sent you PM.

Comment

Working...
                X