No announcement yet.

[AEGIS] G.Skill F4-3000C16S-8GISB Issues. RAM is showing faulty adresses by 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AEGIS] G.Skill F4-3000C16S-8GISB Issues. RAM is showing faulty adresses by 4

Hello!

I've recently purchased a set of 8GB G.Skill modules and have been having serious issues with one of the modules. I keep experiencing blue screens with numerous error messages and crashes to desktop periodically with always a BSOD if I run any kind of program while I have a browser opened.

I've tried running Memtest and had it successfully "once" complete the test and then proceeded to crash before I could save the results and every attempt afterwards has resulted in an immediate freeze of the computer when errors were being returned.

Here's a screen shot I was able to at least take. I'm hoping that there might be a way to fix this issue without resorting to a "hopefully" RMA'd product. This is actually the second time I've purchased RAM from a G.Skill supplier and have had one of the modules messed up.

After the test completed it wouldn't take any input from my keyboard. This was also a test with both modules.

One of my modules came out perfectly clear so I tested the other in the first slot first to see if it may have been my motherboard, but nope
    it then proceeded to crash on the 6th test on the first pass.

If there are any other tests or suggestions that I can do please let me know. I'd also be willing to take out my good ram again and test just the bad.

If you feel it is a problem with one of the sticks, submit the RMA request form online to initiate the exchange process:

http://www.gskill.com/en/rma

Comment

Working...
    X