Ram that plays friendly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram that plays friendly.

I need to find ram that plays friendly with my F3-16000CL9T-6GBRH. As I can not find any vendors that still sell this model. Anyone have any ideas as to what ram sticks will play nice with my current RAM sticks?

None, you will need a new kit. I'm sure you can sell that kit online, it is a high performance kit. Or you can keep as spare.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Well this is a complete disappointment, I'm surprised that the ram I have isn't being produced anymore. I mean its lower voltage and high performance, why isn't it still being made?

Comment

Yea, unfortunately that is the thing with DRAM. High performance chips are limited, so we can only create a certain amount. Technically, they are limited production. So once we run out of chips, we are unable to produce more of the same exact model. While this may appear to be inconvenient for someone looking to add more memory, technically it's not. If you purchased another kit, it is not guaranteed that they can work together in the same system. Consequently, it is best if you purchase a full kit.

Limited production does help you in the sense that it maintains the value of your memory. DDR3 has been dirt cheap, but performance memory will always retain a certain value. Sometimes people are able to sell their memory more than what they paid for it.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X