• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte X58A-UD5 Rev 1.0 plus F3-12800CL9T2-24GBRL

Some of my system specks 1st ...

Gigabyte X58A-UD5 (rev. 1.0) bios version F6
    Intel Core i7 Extreme 975 Quad Core Processor LGA1366 3.33GHZ

I want to upgrade to 12GB but unsure what kit to go with. I found quite a few posts on the web saying that this board is very picky with RAM but were mostly in the last year maybe earlier bios versions?
    If any of you have this board with 12GB can you please share what memory you're using it with?

After looking around some more I found the G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 24GB (6 x 4GB) (F3-12800CL9T2-24GBRL ) http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16820231359 for a pretty great deal and I'm wondering if I should go with this kit instead and maybe use only 3X4 for 12GB and sell the rest with the nest computer build?

Is this a bad idea and what are the chances of it running with my mobo?

Thank you.

Bumpity Bump

Comment

Three weeks with no reply, wow.
      Come to think I used to promote this company. Ah well that's that

No need for reply anymore since I just got a great deal on 12GB dominator's do to tiger direct's screw up the other day.

Comment

Sorry about that, I'm not sure why, but apparently it was under the radar. Feel free to message me directly, there are so many threads so it can be difficult to keep track. Email and telephone are methods as well, and much easier to avoid a problem like this.

Any triple channel or hex channel kit will work flawessly with that motherboard and CPU.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X