intel dx58so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intel dx58so

hello to every one i have dx58so motherboard and i have just bought g skill f3-12800cl9t 6gbnq ,the problem is that in xmp profile the multiplyer set automaticaly 8 and with my bclk at 160 the speed of ram is 1280,i have tried to put in bios everything default and the problem remains the same, i can not take my ram at 1600mhz,i have the latest bios update ,i have tried to do this manual and nothing happend,i have the i7 970 cpu and as you can understand i have locked multiplyers,another problem that i have is that the qpi voltage set automaticaly at 1.55v that i think is too too much,any help???

Clear BIOS.

Input DDR3-1600, 9-9-9-24, 1.50V, then test one stick at a time to make sure none are bad.

If they work together, try them together. Also, make sure you have the latest BIOS.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Clear BIOS.

Input DDR3-1600, 9-9-9-24, 1.50V, then test one stick at a time to make sure none are bad.

If they work together, try them together. Also, make sure you have the latest BIOS.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH
      yes i have the latest bios,how can i input ddr3-1600??the options are xmp profile,manual ,and automatic,from manual i can not do much things because i have locked multipayer .

thanks
      Kostas.

Comment

In the memory page, you should be able to adjust DRAM Frequency to DDR3-1600.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X