F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM & Intel 2006K 3.4GHZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM & Intel 2006K 3.4GHZ

I have had issues with two MOBO. One ASUS P8P67 Deluxe & Gigabyte P67-D7-B3.
    I really don't feel the boards are the issue since the problem happens on "both".
    INTEL points the finger at the RAM or MOBO, but after running their test software the failure is: BASE 101 FAIL. Other test using BITS fail at 150us to minimum risk of OS timeouts.
    Any issues that may cause Post/boot issues?
    They system will load into the OS (Windows 7 Professional)x64, but for only 5 to 10 minutes.
    Not a heat issue since CPU does not go over 39c, system 27c. I use water blocks for cooling CPU.
    I want INTEL to step up and take control if it is truly the "Memory Controller" on their CPU.

Try replacing the memory first, then if you have the same issue, it may be the CPU.

Have you tried testing one stick at a time?

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

I have tried one stick and board still posts on and off over 2 to 5 min.
      I have a two sets of F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM & Intel 2006K 3.4GHZ and the have worked.
      If you think I need to RMA both sets, then I will.
      A new CPU is due here this morning and if the issue continues I will RMA the memory.
      Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Now its time to RMA the memory.
        New board can't even get video to see bios.
        Having hard time getting on G Skill RMA page, or any G Skill web page for that matter.

Comment

PM me your mailing address and I can send you the form.

If you still can not get to the website, please flush your DNS cache.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X