Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P6X58D-E with F3-12800CL9T-12GBRL errors

Hello,
    Im building my first pc and ran into an issue. I turn on my system and the case fan, pc fan, hard drive, 570 ti fan and cd drive are all functioning. I have 3 issues at the moment - 1) im not seeing any video 2) my DRAM LED stays lit steady and 3) my internal speaker is not working so i can't hear the beeps. i've tried holding down the MEM OK button for a long time, i've tried putting the memory in slot a1, b1, c1 one at a time. I've started the system up with no memory installed, no dice. Nothing has worked. I dont think this is a bad motherboard but im starting to wonder after reading online similar cases. The only thing i can think of is maybe the P6X58D-E needs to be flashed in order to read the F3-12800CL9T-12GBRL? In the manual, F3-12800CL9T-12GBRL is not listed as supported but i saw a thread on this forum from gskill saying it is. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reset the BIOS; pull the battery with power supply off, then re-insert and turn PSU back on.

Test one module at a time. Each one should boot without a problem. If all don't boot, you may have a bad motherboard.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
    X