Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO is compatible with intel DP55WG and DH55HC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO is compatible with intel DP55WG and DH55HC?

Hello,

I have 2 computers and I want to buy the memory kit F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO, but I couldn't find any information regarding compatibility between this memory kit and any of my motherboards (both Intel, DP55WG and DH55HC). I want to run this memory at 1333 MHz.

I would like to know if that memory kit is compatible with these motherboards and which timings and voltage settings that I can safely set so it can work at 1333 MHz?

Check to make sure the motherboard supports 1.35V. If so, you should have no problems.

For DDR3-1333, you can try 7-7-7-21, then work your way down. It should be capable of CL6 with some tweaking, but that is up to your abilities.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Just to let you know that I have found some pages saying that this memory kit was able to run at 6-6-6-18 @ 1.4V at 1.333 MHz.

I bought this memory kit and used these timings since the first boot and it's working perfectly on my Intel DP55WG.

The minimum possible voltage for Intel board DH55HC is 1.5V. That's why I didn't run tests with the ECO memory kit on it.

Thanks for helping!

Comment

Yes, this memory is very good, you can achieve much better results, but that is up to the user. I can only suggest/recommend settings that are mostly guaranteed for each and every kit. Not everyone can achieve the best specs.

Thank you for the info!
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Well, just giving the feedback about this situation... the memory kit was running flawlessly during the first 2 days at 6-6-6-18@1.4V at 1.333 MHz. I played games, downloaded stuff, etc... Then I got a BSOD. I didn't change any settings and in the next day, I got another BSOD. These had never happened before and the new stuff there was the memory kit.

So, I tried to increase voltage a little but I kept getting BSODs during startup of windows when using voltages higher then 1.4V.

I decided to set it back to 7-7-7-21@1.4V at 1.333 MHz and it started booting flawlessly again. It has been running for 5 days now with no BSODs.

More speed is always better but I'm satisfied with this setting, it's quite fast still and running with lower voltages than the 1.5V usual setting. If you are buying new memory, check the ECO products, they are good quality!

Comment

Working...
          X