F3-8500CL7D-8GBRL (4Gx2) questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-8500CL7D-8GBRL (4Gx2) questions

hello, i recently built a new rig and have been having some trouble getting everything stable.
    i have an msi 790x-g45 motherboard, amd phenomx6 1090t processor, 2x msi hawk radeon 5770 gpu's in crossfire, thermaltake 850w psu,F3-8500CL7D-8GBRL (4Gx2) ripjaw ddr3, all drivers and bios are up to date. havent even attempted an oc on the cpu. i am getting a hyper transport synch flood error which as best as i can put together from trolling the interweb seems to be caused by improper voltage to the cpu, and/or improper voltage and timing of the memory. i'm curios as to what my voltage and memory timing should be set to with my current set up. any help, comments, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Set CPU Voltage to 1.30V just to be on the safe side. If it works, you can try 1.275V, 1.25V.
    Also set DRAM Voltage to 1.5V.

Check your hypertransport frequency if its the default 2ghz.

Comment

should hyper transport default to 2GHz

should hyper transport default be set to 2GHz or should that deviate based on other settings? and if so, what settings should impact the hyper tranport freq?

thanks for the reply. having quite a pain

Comment

HT speed should be left at 2Ghz default. It won't change unless you change the HTref clock or the HT multiplier.

Comment

Working...
        X