Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with blue screen/shutdown & memory config

Hey guys,

I gotta strange problem: Every day after starting my computer I inevitably get a blue screen after 10-15 min (always after starting a game, program or using firefox). This continues for 1-3 more times (with and without bluescreens) after which I usually shut down the power for like 10 secs and then the pc will be fine for the rest of the day.

Does my pc hate me? Does he wants breakfest?

My configuration:

2x2048MB G.Skill DDR3-1333 CL9 Kit
    Intel Core i5 760 2.80GHz 4800MT/s S1156 8MB 95W BOX
    1024MB Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC GDDR5 PCIe
    Netzteil ATX Enermax EPG500AWT 500W Pro87+
    Gigabyte H57M Motherboard
    Windows 7 64 Home-Edition

Things that other people in another forum suggested:

1.) Setting the OC-Feature of my motherboard to automatic.

-> dont know where to find that in the bios

2.) Configuring the memory by myself because Windows 7 usually does that wrong.

-> how?

3.)
    Interesstingly enough: Sometimes Windwos 7 is showing me my full for 4GB of memory under systemattributes (?) and sometimes only "4GB (1,96GB used)".

Thank you

PS: Please excuse my very bad English.

Please send the memory in for new replacements, the new kit should work better.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Where shall I send the memory to? Do you need the bill (a copy?)? How long will it take?

Thanky you

Comment

It may be most convenient through your original place of purchase, otherwise you may need to send it to our Taiwan or USA office. We do not need a copy of the bill/invoice. How long depnds on where you're located. Most of the time within 2 weeks around the world.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X