Bsod ddr3 on v-evo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bsod ddr3 on v-evo

I have 2x2gb 4gbrl's xp asus785td v-evoPhenom 2x6 thuban and a vaporx hd 5770. I get several errors logon request even tho I don't have a password setup bsod page faults ect. When I run 2 sticks in dual mode. My system runs 100% fine when only one stick is installed. Is this acompatability issue with my mobo or do i need to change my settings. I need to try something before sending them back.

Two sticks should be in dual mode, so if it is stable that way, that's how you should keep it. You mean you have a problem when the memory is installed in different color slots?

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

ddr3

I can operate my system with only one stick of the gbrl ram. If I have 2 sticks placed in eaither single channel or dual channel my system is unstable will not run crahs or doesn't boot. I take out one of the two sticks it goes back to normal. So 2 2gb sticks = instability.
      either stick installed 2gb alone the system is ok. I have the asus 2102 bios. I have setting set to factory default the ram is running at 667.

Comment

in reference

This article is full of people with different asus boards and g.skill products experincing similar problems. I set my timing to 888 24 1.5v as instructed by an gskill tech and still I have boot issues and after 15 minutes with windows loaded I got non paged fault errors and no reboot. Went back to one sticck and everything is fine. I am going to rma this product and if replacements don't work I am switching to kingston as I have seen people with this board having fewer problems with that manufacturer.

Article for reference http://gskill.us/forum/archive/index.php?t-4059.html

Comment

Please keep us posted on the results. Either the memory or motherboard may be defective. Typically if both modules work fine by itself, it is a motherboard problem.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X