• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL8D-4GBTD on BIOSTAR TA790GX A3+

Module: F3-12800CL8D-4GBTD (2Gx2)
    Motherboard: BIOSTAR TA790GX A3+
    Processor: PhenomII x2 555 BE

It is like there's no memory at all, the LED indicates mem error, I've tried with the memories of a friend (he has got de same model of ram / mother) and it worked just fine.
    Some interesting data is that my Tridents are totally functional on ASUS and GIGABYTE am3 motherboards, another curious thing is my memories neither work on my firends MB.

Maybe there was some change in the manufacturer of chips on the last year or less and it is causing some kind of weird incompatibility.

Help me please! This is really frustrating, the vendor of the mb nor the vendor of rams wold take responsibility if i don't have some convincing proves or some kind of fundation at the hour of a complaint

Thanks a lot
    Best regards

(i apologize if there's any badspelling)

Which slots do you have the memory installed in? Configure the basic memory settings, increase CPU-NB Voltage +0.1V and that should stabilize DDR3-1600.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

ok, maybe i didn't write it correctly, i've tried all the slots and the memories doesn't work on BIOSTAR TA790GX A3+ motherboars, but does work on ASUS and GIGABYTE boards
      A friend of mine has exactly the SAME memories and the same motherboard and the memories works on his motherboard and mine aswell, he bought his memories a year ago.

Why my memories doesn't work at all on any BIOSTAR TA790GX A3+ motherboards??? And older tridents do???
      It doesn't even play video, nothing at all, it is like don't have a memory at all

Thanks

Comment

Make sure you have the latest BIOS. Different chips may be used, so results may differ.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X