Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus M4A88TD-V Evo/USB3 memory compatibility

Hi,

I was going through the QVL for the Asus M4A88TD-V Evo/USB3 to figure out which ram to get. I was considering F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ or F3-10600CL9D-4GBNT but I did not see either listed.

Would anyone be able to tell me if these in fact are compatible?

Thanks in advance,
    Scott

EDIT: Forgot to mention I am considering the Athlon II x3 445 to match with the Asus MoBo
    Last edited by scott77; 08-21-2010, 08:57 PM.

I have this board with an X6 and 8gb (2x4gb G.Skill ripjaws 1333 memory) and it's unstable. I have been trying to get it to work, but setting voltage and timing manually doesn't work. it crashes
    after 20-60 minutes of use.

Comment

Either of those should work just fine, although I would suggest the NQ instead of the NT.

bobloadmire,

test each module individually to see if one may be defective and causing an issue.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

they don't work though. I put them to mem test, and they crash memtest, but no errors. memtest just stops at about 53 percent. i have tested them individually, they both stop at the same place. I have read about others having the same issues.

Comment

What slots do you have them installed in? Do you have the latest BIOS? very odd..

Others have issues that sound the same, but not exactly..

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

i have tried 1 and 2 stick configs in all slots. also tried increasing vcore and northbridge.

Comment

Send the memory in for new replacements to see if the new set works better.

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH

Comment

i already have, same issues.

Comment

bobloadmire,

You may want to replace the motherboard or CPU. If both modules work fine individually, they should work together.

Thank you
                  GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                  X