Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-890GPA-UD3H and F3-10666CL9D-4GBRL BSODs

Hey all,

I am getting a LOT of BSOD issues running this RAM mobo combo. Mostly memory_management and PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and everything seems to be pointing to the RAM.

Here is my Setup:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955
    RAM: F310666CLL9D-4GBRL
    Mobo: GA-890GPA-UD3H rev: 2.0
    GPU: Radeon 5850

So I have downloaded and booted Memtest86. When run on only one stick of RAM at a time it runs fine 8+ loops with 0 errors. It doesn't matter which stick is run or the slot on the mobo that it is run on. When I run both the sticks together Memtest86 actually reboots my machine, as if I had pressed escape. Without warning, BAM: reboot.

Another weird thing is sometimes it will be completely fine for hours on end. Like yesterday, in the morning I had BSOD after BSOD, then I reset some of the voltages on my mobo and it was running fine for 12+ hours. Now tonight (first time I've had the computer on since last night), more BSODs.

My BIOS is the most current version for this board, I have the bare minimum drivers installed.

Currently I have:

TCL: 9
    tRCD: 9
    tRP: 9
    tRAS: 24
    Command Rate: 2
    DRAM Voltage: 1.6v
    NB Voltage: 1.40v

Please help.

Thanks.

NB Voltage should not need to be that high, nor your DRAM Voltage. Reduce those and it should be stable.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Actually got an email from you guys saying I should probably RMA the memory. I actually boosted the voltages to be that high because it wasn't stable at 1.50v and 1.30v. I will let you know as soon as I get the new sticks if that was the problem.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X